Summer is at it’s end and I wanted to give some ideas’s on making list’s. Filling in your busy calendar you might come to realize that summer is almost over and school starts “again” with in a week or so for some. Sooner than later our kids will be piled up with writing assignments, reading logs, and mathematics. Like me, I am sure your very proud of the progress each of your children have made big or small. And, yet it is almost time to start another school year.
Have we made sure are kids have had the best 2013 Summer possible? YES! Therefore, I have made the responsibility of continuing their education even when they are not in school. Here is a list of ideas that you can do together with our children to continue their learning during the summer:
– visit museums, the zoo, Scripps Aquarium – go camping
– skate, run, jump, walk, fish – listen to different kinds ofmusic
– swim at the beach or pool – ride bicycles or horses
– go tot the park, or go on a trip – write letters to friends or family
– think and imagine – visit family
-play math games or other educational programs on the computer
– visit a historic city: San Diego, Los Angeles, or San Francisco
Every one have a fun-filled, relaxing, and educational summer. This is the time to reflect, live in the moment and enjoy what you and your family are doing that giving moment. Put the past behind you. Laugh, smile, and take pictures. Have the best summer 2013!
Feel free to leave a comment or suggestions for our family’s to enjoy!
Thanks for reading,